Brian K. Findley
Brian K. Findley is a trial lawyer for people harmed in personal injury, medical malpractice and class action matters. Brian is an accomplished litigator who was part of a team that achieved one of the largest wrongful death jury verdicts in California history.
Brian’s honors include “Super Lawyer” designation by his peers and “Best of the Bar” designation by the San Diego Business Journal in the area of personal injury. In 2018, Brian received an Outstanding Trial Lawyer award from the San Diego plaintiff’s bar. He was named a top Young Attorney by the San Diego Daily Transcript, and was selected by The National Trial Lawyers for membership in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Brian is a frequent speaker on legal issues to students, attorneys, consumers and members of the health care industry.
Brian believes in service to the community and the promotion of high ethical and practice standards. His professional associations are:
- Board of Directors, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Board of Directors, Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS), San Diego County Bar Association
- Bench-Bar Committee, San Diego County Bar Association,
- Strategic Planning Committee, San Diego County Bar Association,
- Chair-Elect, American Bar Association TIPS Medicine & Law Committee
- Vice Chair, American Bar Association TIPS Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Committee
- Vice Chair, American Bar Association TIPS Plaintiff’s Standing Committee
- Former Chair, 2016-2017, Law & Medicine Section, San Diego County Bar Association
- Past President, Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Association
- Graduate, American Bar Association TIPS Leadership Academy
- Barrister Alumnus, Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court.
Brian attended college and law school largely on merit-based scholarships. In 2003, Brian graduated with a double-major in Psychology and Philosophy from the University of Georgia. In 2007, he received his law degree, cum laude from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, where he served on the Editorial Board of the Law Review. Brian is admitted to practice law before all courts in the State of California and the United States District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California.